The MTRA promotes off highway vehicle recreation by training new riders in the safe and
environmentally sound operation of OHV’s.
The MTRA sponsors and manages family off road trail rides some of which are nationally known. One of these events has been voted one of the top ten off road trail rides in the US by Dirt Bike Magazine in 1995.
The MTRA works with the US Forest Service and other government agencies to identify new areas for development of trails and to construct environmentally acceptable trails for OHV usage.
- Promote Trail Riding Events For Families and OHV Enthusiasts
- Provide Rider Education
- Work with the US Forest Service and Other Government Agencies to Build
and Maintain Trails
- Promote Multiple Use of Public Lands
- Increase OHV Access Through Education and Political involvement
- President – Denny Arnett
- Vice President – George Siegfried
- Treasurer – Steve Thomas
- Secretary – Rick Bald
- Member Management – Linda Siegfried
- Referee – Chris Harris
- Land Manager – Mike Bowers
- Publicity Director – Doug Thompson
- Legislative Director – Eric Thomas